Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/07/18 14:43:12 UTC

Release on tuesday 29th [was: [Flow] Status - UPDATE]

Reinhard Pötz wrote:

> I updated http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FinishingFlow. IMO all
> issues that stopped a 2.1rc1 release are solved. The technical points
> (e.g. session, internal pipelines, FOM implementation, ...) are solved
> and Flow/FOM/JS-Implementation has been accepted by the community (see
> the results of the corresponding votings:
> http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2003-July/016879.ht
> ml)
>

> The long discussed issue "Flow Sitemap integration" is "only" a naming
> disucussion and IMHO very theoretical. Therefore I think all
> participants prefer discussing it again when a second implementation of
> a controller is in scratchpad.

Ok, if we all agree on this, I can do the release on tuesday, 29th as I will
be
away next week for a Cocoon training and I wont have a good internet
connection.
Anyway, this gives us a little bit time to tweak the docs and readmes.

So, if noone is against this, I will do the release on the 29th then.

Carsten