Posted to commits@cassandra.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2016/08/19 13:58:24 UTC

[Cassandra Wiki] Trivial Update of "ThirdPartySupport" by DaveBrosius

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Cassandra Wiki" for change notification.

The "ThirdPartySupport" page has been changed by DaveBrosius:
https://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ThirdPartySupport?action=diff&rev1=48&rev2=49

  {{http://www.decisivelabs.com.au/img/platforms/instaclustr-logo@2x.png}} [[https://www.instaclustr.com/?cid=casspp|Instaclustr]] provides managed Apache Cassandra hosting on Amazon Web Services. Instaclustr dramatically reduces administration overheads and support costs by providing automated deployment, backups, cluster balancing and performance tuning.

-
- ---- /!\ '''Edit conflict - other version:''' ----
  {{https://opencredo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/OpenCredo-Logo-Alt-CMYK-Process-Converted-300x72.png}} [[https://opencredo.com|OpenCredo]] is a pragmatic hands-on software and devOps consultancy with a wealth of experience in open source technologies. We are Datastax Certified experts and have been working with Cassandra since 2012. And so through our real-world experience, we can provide expertise in both Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise. Contact us at info@opencredo.com