Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mario Binggeli <ma...@giniality.com> on 2005/12/01 13:53:15 UTC

Can not find maven-plugin-parent-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT

Hello,

I tried to install the maven-surefire-plugin-2.1-SNAPSHOT. This plugin needs
the parent pom of the maven-plugin-parent-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT plugin.

I only found the maven-plugin-parent-2.0-beta-3 plugin in the
http://www.ibiblio.org repository.

Please upload this version of the plugin.

Where can I post such repository update messages?

Mario Binggeli

Re: Can not find maven-plugin-parent-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Geoffrey <jc...@hotmail.com>.
Doesn't the snapshot repository have it?
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-development-plugins.html

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> you need to install it from sources.
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Mario Binggeli a écrit :
>
>> Hello,
>> I tried to install the maven-surefire-plugin-2.1-SNAPSHOT. This plugin
>> needs
>> the parent pom of the maven-plugin-parent-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT plugin.
>> I only found the maven-plugin-parent-2.0-beta-3 plugin in the
>> http://www.ibiblio.org repository.
>>
>> Please upload this version of the plugin.
>>
>> Where can I post such repository update messages?
>>
>> Mario Binggeli

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet

Re: Can not find maven-plugin-parent-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.