Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/03/02 20:08:20 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by TimRosenblatt

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by TimRosenblatt.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=259&rev2=260

   * [[http://caree.rs/|Caree.rs]]
    * Hardware: 15 nodes
    * We use Hadoop to process company and job data and run Machine learning algorithms for our recommendation engine.
+
+  * [[http://www.cloudspace.com/|Cloudspace]]
+   * Used on client projects and internal log reporting/parsing systems designed to scale to infinity and beyond.
+   * Client project: Amazon S3-backed, web-wide analytics platform
+   * Internal: cross-architecture event log aggregation & processing

   * [[http://www.contextweb.com/|Contextweb]] - Ad Exchange
    * We use Hadoop to store ad serving logs and use it as a source for ad optimizations, analytics, reporting and machine learning.