Posted to users@camel.apache.org by geewitz <pr...@freddiemac.com> on 2008/03/26 21:32:02 UTC

JMSComponent for Weblogic JMS Server

Hi,

I am new to Camel and trying to test Camel to send a message to a 'Q' in my
current Weblogic Server. Is that possible? Which component should I use and
how do I create weblogic JMS endpoint?

I really appreciate any answer or direction to documentation.

Thanks.

Re: JMSComponent for Weblogic JMS Server

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 27/03/2008, James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 26/03/2008, geewitz <pr...@freddiemac.com> wrote:
>  >
>  >  Hi,
>  >
>  >  I am new to Camel and trying to test Camel to send a message to a 'Q' in my
>  >  current Weblogic Server. Is that possible? Which component should I use and
>  >  how do I create weblogic JMS endpoint?
>  >
>  >  I really appreciate any answer or direction to documentation.
>

> The JMS component....
>  http://activemq.apache.org/camel/jms.html
>
>  see the example at the bottom of the page - you just need to configure
>  in (say) spring - the JMSComponent giving it the ConnectionFactory for
>  WebLogic - which may use JNDI if you wish. The spring docs has more
>  details on how to lookup from JNDI in a spring XML document. e.g.
>  here's an example
>  http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/reference/orm.html#orm-jpa-setup-jndi

I've just added a little example showing how to lookup the
ConnectionFactory using JNDI...
http://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/jms.html

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: JMSComponent for Weblogic JMS Server

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.