Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be> on 2003/09/28 13:15:02 UTC

new question = create new email (was Re: Xalan in incremental processing mode ?)

Hi Jonathan,

When posting to a mailing list : please do not pick a random message
from the list , erase the subject and post your question. Most mailers
will still identify this message as belonging to the parent thread, this
confuses things.
This thread is particularly bad, as you started a "cocoon limitation"
and "Xalan incremental processing" thread, while Eduardo Santilli
started his lenya thread in between, all within the "flowscript problem"
parent thread.

it's just part of the mailing list etiquette (and likely to get you more
answers!)

Thanks
Jorg