Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Jack Wang <pi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/01 04:16:23 UTC

回复: about jotm*.jar, j2ee.jar files and other questions

--- Ruben DF <rd...@yahoo.es>写道:
> Hi, I have just seen the mail written by Jack Wang
> where he says all the steps to build and deploy
> Kandula. Thanks for that, Jack :)
>
> Sorry, I am newbie and I have doubts about some steps.
> I don't understand the steps number 6 and 7 where he
> talks about jotm*.jar and j2ee.jar files. let's
> remember:
>
> step 6 Download jotm(Mine is jotm-2.0.10) software and
> copy jotm*.jar
> %CATALINA_HOME%/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib/

Yes, I also use jotm-2.0.10, and the carol.properties in tomcat 5.5 is:
 carol.protocols=jrmp
 # In JOTM 2.0.10, CAROL 4.0 is used to perform jndi lookup.
 # In CAROL 4.0, the LMI protocol has been removed with
 # since equivalent functionality exist within the JRMP protocol.
 carol.start.rmi=false
 carol.jvm.rmi.local.call=true
 carol.jndi.java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.apache.naming
 carol.start.jndi=false
 carol.start.ns=false

> step 7 Download j2ee.jar from internet and copy it
> %CATALINA_HOME%/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/lib/
>
>  In the guide of Kandula (README.1st) there are not
> those files (jotm*.jar and j2ee.jar). Without those
> files, It works ok, so... what's wrong?

 I also notice it, and it works ok, but the console reports the following message:
信息: XML validation disabled
2006-2-1 10:15:53 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader validateJarFile
信息: validateJarFile(C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.12\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\geronimo-
spec-j2ee-1.4-rc4.jar) - jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, section 9.7.2. Of
fending class: javax/servlet/Servlet.class
2006-2-1 10:15:53 org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader validateJarFile
信息: validateJarFile(C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.12\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib\j2ee.jar)
 - jar not loaded. See Servlet Spec 2.3, section 9.7.2. Offending class: javax/s
ervlet/Servlet.class
    With this message, Dasarath only says "the 2 jars: geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.4-rc4.jar, servlet.jar
contain similar implementations.", I don't know what I should do to deal with. My tomcat is 5.5,
Maybe I should use tomcat 4.* which has servlet 2.3 ?

> In step 8, Jack Wang wrote:
>
> step 8 Build the two Kandula samples with "ant dist"
> in
> %KANDULA_HOME%/src/samples/interopibm and
> %KANDULA_HOME%/src/samples/test-suite1,
> 	and copy the built jars named "interop-ibm.jar",
> "test-suite1.jar" to
> %KANDULA_HOME%/target/lib/
>
> In README.1st file, "interop-ibm.jar" and
> "test-suite1.jar" should be copied to
> axis/WEB-INF/lib, shouldn't be?

  I check the build.xml in %KANDULA_HOME%/src/samples/interopibm/, there is no copy operation, so
"interop-ibm.jar" should be copied to axis/WEB-INF/lib manually.

> By the way, when I copy the server-config.wsdd to
> axis/WEB-INF and client-config.wsdd to
> axis/WEB-INF/classes and I run tomcat and I list all
> service in axis, it occurs this error:
>
> And now... Some Services

    I don't know why and what rule is necessary to avoid these kind of errors.

> [...]
> o	readonly
> o	volatileAndDurable
> o	earlyReadonly
> o	earlyAborted
> o	replayAbort
> o	replayCommit
> o	retryPreparedCommit
> o	retryPreparedAbort
> o	retryCommit
> o	retryReplay
> o	preparedAfterTimeout
> o	lostCommitted
> o	participantClosed
> o	participantCompensated
> o	participantCanceled
> o	participantExit
> o	participantFault
> o	participantCompensationFault
> o	completionCommit
> o	completionRollback
> o	invalidProtocol
>
> ?TestSuite1 (wsdl)
> o	testReadonlyCommit
> o	testReadonlyRollback
> o	testRollback
> o	testPrepareCommit
> o	testPrepareRollback
> o	testEarlyCommit
> o	testEarlyRollback
> o	testMarkedRollbackCommit
> o	testMarkedRollbackRollback
> o	testCommitFailure
> o	testRollbackFailure
> o	justReturnOperation
> o	enlistXA_OKOnPrepareResourceOperation
> o	enlistXAExceptionOnPrepareResourceOperation
> o	markTransactionForRollbackOperation
> o	commitTransactionOperation
> o	rollbackTransactionOperation
> o	enlistXAExceptionOnCommitRollbackResourceOperation
>
> ?faultDispatcher (wsdl)
>
> AXIS error
> Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are
> the details:
> Exception - org.apache.axis.InternalException:
> java.lang.Exception: Method 'process' does not match
> any of the valid signatures for message-style service
> methods
>
> why it happens? I tried to use this command in order
> to deploy the service:
>
> "java org.apache.axis.client.adminClient
> server-config.wsdd"
>
> Afterwards, the error disappeared but when I clicked
> on wsdl of each service, it appeared an error (error
> 404 page not found), but if I overwrite
> kandula_home/src/conf/server-config.wsdd instead of
> axis/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd (created by command
> AdminClient) I solve the problem and the test-suite1
> works properly. Why do I have to use Adminclient
> command and overwrite the file so that everything
> works ok? is it rigth?
>
> note: kandula_home/src/conf/server-config.wsdd and
> axis/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd (created by command
> adminClient) are not equals.
>
> the last question: to try interopibm, i have to use
> this kandula.properties? ->
>
> # ending '/' required
>
> kandula.context=http://wsi.alphaworks.ibm.com:8082/
>

> reports "- Exception in AddressingHandler" error at
> "org.apache.axis.types.URI$MalformedURIException: Cannot initialize URI with

  Dasarath says:
     "The problem with your IBM interop test is
this:http://localhost:8081/axis/services/registrationCoordinator/
the address of the registration service element in your coordination context
sent to IBM. You need to change your kandula.context to some thing visible to
the IBM side."

    I don't know where to place "http://localhost:8081/axis/services/registrationCoordinator/". I
have test IBM interop with updating
"kandula.context=http://wsi.alphaworks.ibm.com:8082/axis/services/" in kandula.properties before I
maven kandula. I start tcpmon and forward local port 8082 to wsi.alphaworks.ibm.com at 8080, also
change InitiatorApp.java with code "eprOfInteropService = IBM_INTEROP_SERVICE", but reports error:
--------------------------
Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
 faultSubcode: ...
    I think I don't comprehend it yet. I need dasarath's more help. Dasarath ,As for the steps, I
will write up later after I test the database transaction, also after I test IBM_INTEROP_SERVICE.

Thanks

> congratulations kandula's team, you are doing a great
> job!
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> Ruben DF

Wang Jun