Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org> on 2021/02/23 18:26:03 UTC

New Airflow Committer: Ephraim Anierobi

Hello Airflow Community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airflow
has invited *Ephraim Anierobi* to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that Ephraim has accepted.

Ephraim played an instrumental part in building in new Stable Rest API for
2.0. He is also actively involved with fixing bugs, reviewing PRs and
testing release candidates.

Congratulations Ephraim, welcome aboard.

Regards,
Kaxil
on behalf of Airflow PMC

Re: New Airflow Committer: Ephraim Anierobi

Posted by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Tobiasz!

Posted by Tobiasz K臋dzierski <to...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations! :)

Posted by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Leah Cole <co...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Bravo Ephraim!

--
+48 660 796 129

Re: New Airflow Committer: Ephraim Anierobi

Posted by Elad Kalif <el...@gmail.com>.
 congrats Ephraim!

Posted by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@gmail.com>.