Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Tatiana Escovedo <ta...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/14 01:22:29 UTC

Building a project using Continuum + execute mvn site

Hi,

I'm trying Continuum 1.0.3 and I can build my project through the web
interface. However, I'd like to build and execute the goal mvn site,
for example. Do you know how could I do this using Continnum? I know
how to execute the goal directly from command line, but I like to
execute multiple goals using continuum.

I imagine that I have to add something on my POM, expliciting the
goals I want to execute.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks,
Tatiana

Re: Building a project using Continuum + execute mvn site

Posted by Tatiana Escovedo <ta...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, it worked for me. :-)

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by Tatiana Escovedo <ta...@gmail.com>.