Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/14 22:11:25 UTC

Two persistence.xml JAXB trees?

We should probably remove one of them.

 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/container/openejb-jee/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/jee/jpa/unit/Persistence.java
 added r446395 | dblevins | 2006-08-11 21:25:29 -0700 (Fri, 11 Aug 2006) | 2 lines

 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/openejb3/container/openejb-jee/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/jee/Persistence.java
 added r954668 | djencks | 2010-06-14 16:18:15 -0700 (Mon, 14 Jun 2010) | 1 line

The shorter package name is nice.  I'm not sure I knew how to make that work when I added the first one.

-David

Re: Two persistence.xml JAXB trees?

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
David,

AFAIR, I did JPA 2 changes on the first one :)
I guess David J. also push JPA 2 changes on the tree.

So may be, we can keep the shorter if you prefer and update the code to use
it.

I don't care about the one we must use, so if you prefer the second one,
let's go for it :)

Jean-Louis

Re: Two persistence.xml JAXB trees?