Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ab...@lntinfotech.com on 2009/07/14 07:01:03 UTC

Purchase Order Lookup Problem

Hi,
              I have a problem regarding LookUp of OrderHeader i.e through
Purchase Order Id, whenever i create a purchase order,it assigns the value
to the Website ID as OrderEntry, after that whenever i do a lookup for
purhase order, It displays me the field Website ID as FACILITY(i.e it
displays the  Website ID of the  module in which look up is performed ,
like if it's in asset maintenance then Website ID will be asset
maintenance ) and when I click on Submit Button for getting the list of
Order's created,it doesnot give the list of all the order's that have been
created.instead when I remove the value of Website ID as FACILITY and keep
it blank ,and click on Submit Button I get  list of all the order's
created and the Website ID it contains is OrderEntry .So is there any
mechanism by which I can set the Website ID as Facility or Project Manager
Or WebstoreWarehouse at the time of Creating Purchase Order ?

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek Dayya