Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2016/06/30 14:37:46 UTC

[GSOC] Bumped taverna-common-activities version

GSOC students, see below.

Following the accepted vote on taverna-engine 3.1.0 and
taverna-common-activities 2.1.0 I have now bumped the <version> of
their pom.xml files to 3.1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT and
2.1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.

I have also updated the <properties> of the repositories to use the
new stable versions of engine/commonactivities/commandline.    (e.g.
taverna-server build should now use engine and command line
3.1.0-incubating )

This builds on https://builds.apache.org/user/stain/my-views/view/taverna/
with new SNAPSHOTs deployed (there's a new bug in the command line due
to newer jar-plugin,  see separate email)

Thilina and Nadeesh, I have also merged the newer master into the
docker and cwl-browse branches.

Make sure your own branches are merged with the updated branches. Do

git checkout docker # or cwl-browse
git remote add apache
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-taverna-common-activities.git
git fetch apache
git merge apache/docker    # or apache/cwl-browse
git push origin docker   # or cwl-browse

You may have to do a new
  mvn -U clean install
to make sure you get the new SNAPSHOTs.

(The reason is that the Maven repository will soon expire the old
3.1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOTs)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718

Re: [GSOC] Bumped taverna-common-activities version

Posted by Thilina Manamgoda <ma...@gmail.com>.
hi,

No worries ! . There were some conflicts in dependencies after merging. Now
it's all good.

regards,
thilina

Posted by Nadeesh Dilanga <na...@gmail.com>.