Posted to user@spark.apache.org by rahulganesh <dr...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/29 11:44:14 UTC

Spark Algorithms as WEB Application

Hi,
I am currently working on a web application which will call the spark mllib
algorithms using JERSEY ( REST API ). The problem that i am facing is that i
am frequently getting permgen space Java out of memory exception and also i
am not able to save decision tree models using model.save(sc,path).

I am currently using java for creating spark algorithms and tomcat for
running my web application.

ensureFreeSpace(230688) called with curMem=0, maxMem=2061647216
Block broadcast_96 stored as values in memory (estimated size 225.3 KB, free
1965.9 MB)
Servlet.service() for servlet [abc] in context with path [/abc] threw
exception [org.glassfish.jersey.server.ContainerException:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space] with root cause
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

Thank you !

Re: Spark Algorithms as WEB Application

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Have you looked at: