Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Sebastien Cesbron <sc...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/25 11:15:39 UTC

What to do after a release prepare that fails

Hi,

I am using continuum for my projects. I am trying to do my first release.
The first time I did a release:prepare it has failed in the middle. So
now, if I launch it again, continuum fails to do its scm update
because there is modified files in the directory.

What's the best practice in this case : is there any way to tell
continuum to override every local files either if they are modified ?
do I have to delete something by hand ?

Regards

Seb

Re: What to do after a release prepare that fails

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
use scm:bootstrap to force a new checkout before doing the release
so that if the release:prepare fail, it will not contaminate your checkout
area
in continuum space.