Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Caleb Welton <cw...@pivotal.io> on 2015/11/03 20:18:34 UTC

Interesting Thread on General list - Project graduation

HAWQ dev team,

In case you haven't been watching the Apache general list there is an
interesting thread on the Apache Sentry project and their graduation from
incubator.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201511.mbox/browser

Lots of discussion on what is required from a community growth perspective
for an incubator.  Good lessons to think about as we are trying to build
our own community around HAWQ.

-Caleb

Re: Interesting Thread on General list - Project graduation

Posted by Lei Chang <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Posted by Caleb Welton <cw...@pivotal.io>.
+1, I like it.