Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Da...@mapinfo.com on 2007/01/11 17:19:17 UTC

multiple compiling for code coverage

I'm trying to compile my source more than once with debug turned off and
then turned on.  I'm doing this because I want debugging off in jars but I
need debugging on for Cobertura code coverage to be able to instrument the
code.  I've been trying something like this:

                        <plugin>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <id>release</id>
                                                <phase>compile</phase>
                                                <configuration>
 <debug>false</debug>
                                                </configuration>
                                        </execution>
                                        <execution>
                                                <id>debug</id>
                                                <phase>compile</phase>
                                                <configuration>
 <debug>true</debug>
                                                </configuration>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                                <configuration>
                                        <verbose>false</verbose>
 <showDeprecation>true</showDeprecation>
                                        <showWarnings>true</showWarnings>
                                        <meminitial>128m</meminitial>
                                        <maxmem>512m</maxmem>
                                        <fork>false</fork>
 <executable>${java.home}\bin\javac.exe</executable>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>

...but it's not working.  Any ideas?

Any help is appreciated.