Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Sean Goller <sg...@pivotal.io> on 2018/10/15 22:03:11 UTC

Pipeline names changing shortly

In order to standardize CI deployment and to improve quality of life around
running pipelines for forks, we've merged a number of changes to the ci/
directory which will create new pipelines for the develop branch. If you
have direct links to specific pipelines (specifically develop ones) those
links will eventually break. Once we've deployed the new set of pipelines,
(real soon now) we will pause the legacy pipelines and leave them up for a
week or so.

-Sean.

Re: Pipeline names changing shortly

Posted by Sean Goller <sg...@pivotal.io>.
New pipelines for develop (apache-develop-main) and PR (apache-develop-pr)
are up. We'll bring up the rest of the pipelines (metrics, examples, etc.)
tomorrow.