Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by david delbecq <de...@oma.be> on 2007/12/25 18:05:49 UTC

Re: Regarding setting log size

catalina.out it the output of stdio and stderr, for this file, it's not
easy to logrotate it, unless you stop tomcat at night. For the others
ones, using log4j, i suggest you take a look at log4j documentation, it
explains how to do rotating log for the log4j appenders.

Posted by abdul razack <sh...@yahoo.com>.
Thaank you David.
  As you suggest, I am applying log4j....

  Regards