Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ics.uci.edu> on 1999/02/19 22:32:18 UTC

1.3.x stuff

There are a number of patches in STATUS that need committing, mostly
stuff that I don't have a way of testing.  Especially the minor config
patches, some of which will have to be updated because of the "x" = "x$var"
changes.  If anyone with write access has the time, go for it.

We could do another release once Fred's patches are in and some of the
other easy ones are taken care of.  Somebody else can be release manager
[Lars has dibs on that].

....Roy

Re: 1.3.x stuff

Posted by Paul Sutton <pa...@awe.com>.
On Fri, 19 Feb 1999, Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> We could do another release once Fred's patches are in and some of the
> other easy ones are taken care of.  Somebody else can be release manager
> [Lars has dibs on that].

We could do with a new release for Win32 issues as well. There are fixes
for the "com" bug, the acented characters bug, and better logging on the
install so we can (possibly) see what's going wrong with the "empty conf
directory" PR's.

Paul