Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Boon Ooi <bo...@itree.com.au> on 2007/07/09 04:34:49 UTC

AXIS2 - signature verification failed in Axis2 with Rampart

Hi,

I encountered the signature verification problem when I tried to build a
Axis2 client to access an .NET WS and a Axis WS. I believe this is the same
issue/problem raised by Allen in April 2007. I've follow the issue raised by
Allen but have not come across the solution for the issue.

Has anyone come across such similar problem on this and has anyone already
has a solution for this problem? Kindly help.

The exception I have received is:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSDoAllReceiver: security processing failed;
nested exception is:

      org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: The signature verification
failed

Help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much

Boon