Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Chad Beaulac <ca...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/19 13:59:18 UTC

More CAMEL-2624 feedback please

I put together a fix for CAMEL-2624. All 90+ unit tests pass. This ticket will open a whole new area of functionality for Mina in Camel.

The Github pull request is located here:
https://github.com/apache/camel/pull/11

Claus didn't like passing the TCP/UDP session events through the Route.

I suggested changing the code to add a new attribute (sendSessionMsgs=false) and defaulting it to false. Full async endpoints could set it to true in order to get session events. (Allowing consumers to start sending messages when a session is created).
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-2624?focusedCommentId=13579185&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13579185

I'll do the modifications and add the sendSessionMsgs attribute to the Component if I can get some buy-in. Please provide feedback so we can get this ticket resolved or I'll have to continue to use custom TCP client-server code for my endpoints.

Thanks,

Chad Beaulac
Objective Solutions, Inc.
www.objectivesolutions.com