Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Kenneth Brotman <ke...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/03/13 01:40:15 UTC

command to view yaml file setting in use on console

Is there a command, perhaps a nodetool command to view the actual yaml
settings a node is using so you can confirm it is using the changes to a
yaml file you made?

Kenneth Brotman

Re: command to view yaml file setting in use on console

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.
Not a typo

Look at sample output

--
Jeff Jirsa

Posted by Oleksandr Shulgin <ol...@zalando.de>.

Posted by Anthony Grasso <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kenneth,

In addition to CASSANDRA-7622, it may help to inspect the Cassandra
*system.log* and look for the following entry:

INFO  [main] ... - Node configuration:[...]

The content of "Node configuration" will have the settings the node is
using.

Regards,
Anthony

Posted by Kenneth Brotman <ke...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.