Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "yangxc@staryea.com" <ya...@staryea.com> on 2019/03/15 06:21:14 UTC

Chinese garbled after the data in kylin is exported

Hello:
         After I queried the data in kylin, I exported it to generate a csv file. After opening it with EXCEL, I found Chinese garbled, as shown below.,

        Open with TXT display is normal, how to solve execl open without garbled?

yangxc@staryea.com

答复: Chinese garbled after the data in kylin is exported

Posted by Na Zhai <na...@kyligence.io>.
Hi, yangxc

In the simplified Chinese environment, the default encoding for csv files opened by EXCEL is ANSI, so you can change the encoding for CSV to ANSI.

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

         After I queried the data in kylin, I exported it to generate a csv file. After opening it with EXCEL, I found Chinese garbled, as shown below.,
        [cid:_Foxmail.1@1ee815c1-6d3d-6128-c262-ea5c80439c6e]

        Open with TXT display is normal, how to solve execl open without garbled?

        [cid:_Foxmail.1@f96e3c08-b981-6dbd-c56f-c678ba1839a2]

yangxc@staryea.com