Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Stefano Bianchi <st...@softeco.it> on 2004/06/11 13:26:20 UTC

Passing parameter to FileServerPortlet to select source file

Dear ALL,
is it possible to pass parameters to a FileServerPortlet? (and in general
too?)

My problem is:

1. in my left navigation jsp, I forward to ThisPsml.psml;
2. ThisPsml.psml hosts a FileServerPortlet;
3. this FileServerPortlet hosts a html file that changes i.e. with language,
as homepage-en.html, homepage-it.psml etc.

Is it possible to have only one psml and to pass to the portlet a parameter
(i.e. sfx = "-en" or sfx = "-it") - taken from session - in order to make it
select which html to load?
Or is it necessary to have one psml for each html doc?

Thank you in advance
Stefano

Ing. Stefano Bianchi
Softeco Sismat S.p.A.