Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by SM <sm...@resistor.net> on 2011/10/26 09:54:35 UTC

Re: Responsibility of sites that hold user-created documents (was Re: One-line URI body spam)

At 13:03 19-10-2011, David F. Skoll wrote:
>In my dream world, people would blacklist Google.  I made a suggestion

The approach would also be applicable for pastebin (which is
generally suggested on this mailing list) and any other free
service.  The subject could be rewritten as "responsibility of free
services that hold user-created documents".

Regards,
-sm