Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by vidsri <n....@nic.in> on 2013/02/07 06:47:09 UTC

Re - Storing of 45Mb of document in couchDB.

Hi,
   Am working on couchDB for a days. I have uploaded one document which is
having the size of 45MB and contains lakhs  of records. I have wrote one map
reduce function to count the number of records. But this gives a error like

Error:
os_process_error
{exit_status,0}

Pls anyone knows the solution means, let me know.

--
pvidsri

Re: Re - Storing of 45Mb of document in couchDB.

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anthony Ananich <an...@inpun.com>.