Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Karachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com> on 2016/04/08 09:30:49 UTC

Stream API doesn't update cache metrics.

Hi all.

Adding data to cache via streamer doesn't update cache metrics like
AveragePutTime, CachePuts. Was it made intentionally?

Thanks!
Dmitry.

Re: Stream API doesn't update cache metrics.

Posted by Dmitry Karachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com>.
DR doesn't update cache metrics, as a reason I found that it uses
streamer to add data to cache. But I'm not sure if it is a bug.

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
What is your usecase?

--
--Yakov

Re: Stream API doesn't update cache metrics.

Posted by Dmitry Karachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@gridgain.com>.