Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Bai Xiaoguang <07...@acadiau.ca> on 2005/08/05 20:19:32 UTC

Dynamic swap of derby.log?

I am going to do something for the Dynamic swap of derby.log(there are some
comments for Dynamic), so anyone can give me some ideas or suggestions?

And where I can get some documentations talk about what derby does now?

Re: Dynamic swap of derby.log?

Posted by Suresh Thalamati <su...@gmail.com>.
Bai Xiaoguang wrote:
> I am going to do something for the Dynamic swap of derby.log(there are
> some comments for Dynamic), so anyone can give me some ideas or suggestions?
>
> And where I can get some documentations talk about what derby does now?

derby.log is the default error/status log file. More information can
be found in the docs:

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.1/devguide/cdevdvlp25889.html
--

Thanks