Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2003/12/23 17:44:13 UTC

RE: [configuration] Change getVector to getList

[configuration] Change getVector to getListThanks..  I'll get this one and
the ConfigurationException in and then lets go for RC1 after that!

ERic
Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
Quoting Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>:

> [configuration] Change getVector to getListThanks..  I'll get this one and
> the ConfigurationException in and then lets go for RC1 after that!

It looks like the unit test that was failing on Linux has also been corrected
... nightly builds should start tonight:

  http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-configuration/

> ERic

Craig