Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Harsha Kalidindi <Ha...@morganstanley.com> on 2003/05/06 18:10:51 UTC

command line option visibility within a task ..

Hi:

         I am trying to write a few tasks to extend ant in our environment.

         I would like these tasks to emit some debug information depending
on the command line options used with the ant invocation.

         Is there a way I can get a list of command line options that ant
was invoked with?

Thanks,
Harsha

Harsha.Kalidindi@MorganStanley.com 212.762.4165

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and legally privileged information. We do not waive
confidentiality or privilege by mis-transmission. If you have received this
communication in error, any use, dissemination, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited; please destroy all electronic and paper copies and
notify the sender immediately.