Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T <je...@dundeemt.com> on 2006/05/20 17:22:21 UTC

Can help test on FreeBSD 6

I can help test mod_python if needed.  I run on FreeBSD 6 with Python 2.4.3
I've got the trunk checked out and built and can submit "make check"
results when appropriate/helpful.

--
Jeff Hinrichs
Dundee Media & Technology, Inc

Re: Can help test on FreeBSD 6

Posted by Jim Gallacher <jp...@jgassociates.ca>.
Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T wrote:
> I can help test mod_python if needed.  I run on FreeBSD 6 with Python 2.4.3
> I've got the trunk checked out and built and can submit "make check"
> results when appropriate/helpful.

Hi Jeff,

Test away. :) I don't think the development trunk has been given a
workout on FreeBSD in a while, so it would be helpful to get some up to
date feedback.

If you are feeling ambitious you could also check out branches/3.2.x and
give it a whirl. At some point in the not too distant future we'd like
to do a 3.2.9 release and it would be nice to catch problems sooner
rather than later.

Thanks for your offer of help. It is appreciated.

Jim