Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/22 14:53:58 UTC

TomEE 1.5.1 release notes preview

Hi,

The release notes preview is available here
http://people.apache.org/~jlmonteiro/releasenotes-1.5.1.html

--
Jean-Louis

Re: TomEE 1.5.1 release notes preview

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Really nice!
thank you

- Enrico

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Just saw that and already changes the tooling.
Please do not commit right now as I will commit changes.

Thx

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Done,
Now it is time for the new bugs. :O)
Please, fire the bugs as soon as you guys find it. I will try to fix
everything as soon as possible.
[]s,
Thiago.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.