Posted to user@ant.apache.org by la...@masq.ca on 2002/04/23 15:09:52 UTC

How to specify a directory file set?

Hi,

I have a directory structure that looks like this:

/tmp/foo1/...
/tmp/foo2/...
/tmp/foo3/...

How do I create a fileset that will add /tmp/foo1:/tmp/foo2:/tmp/foo3 to my
class path? I just want the directories, not the files themselves. Is this
possible?

P.S. I'm not subscribed so a CC is greatly appreciated. Otherwise I'll look
for the answer on the archive.

--
Laurent Duperval <ma...@masq.ca>

CONWAY'S LAW
    In any organization there will always be one person who knows what is
    going on.  This person must be fired.

Re: How to specify a directory file set?

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- laurent.duperval@masq.ca wrote:
> How do I create a fileset that will add /tmp/foo1:/tmp/foo2:/tmp/foo3 to
> my class path? I just want the directories, not the files themselves.
> Is this possible?

In 1.5, you can use the new <dirset> datatype to generate a set of
directories using wildcards. In earlier versions, you'd just list them all
in a <pathlement path=.../> of <path>.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)