Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/17 22:05:20 UTC

Get the browser address

Hi,

There is a bead or utility to get the browser address ?

Regards,
Hugo.

Re: Get the browser address

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much.

Edward Stangler <es...@bradmark.com> escreveu no dia segunda,
18/10/2021 à(s) 02:44:

Re: Get the browser address

Posted by Edward Stangler <es...@bradmark.com>.

Re: Get the browser address

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
A lot of months without using Royale and I forgot that it's a layer above
JS.
Thank you.

Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com> escreveu no dia domingo, 17/10/2021
à(s) 23:45: