Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Laurent LAUBIN <La...@S2M.FR> on 2001/02/23 16:45:07 UTC

context-param troubleshooting...

Hi everybody,

Since I have no answer in tomcat-user list, I'm trying here as a last chance
to get a answer to my question :

I'm definetly getting crasy with a context param ... I want to offer init
parameters to all my JSP pages... so in the WEB-INF/web.xml file of my
application, I've put something like :
  <context-param>
      <param-name>RmiServer</param-name>
      <param-value>//10.10.10.7/BOB</param-value>
      <description>
         Nom de l'objet RMI de connexion.
      </description>
    </context-param>
How can I retrieve this value from a JSP Page... I've tried many things
like getServletContext().getInitParameter("RmiServer"); and it always
returns null. Using getInitParameterNames() returns a Enumeration which is
empty ...

What can I do else ????

Tchaoooo.  Lo;

Laurent LAUBIN              S2M
Ingénieur système           2, rue des champs - BP 2282
Tél : +33 232 64 33 76      27950 St-Marcel - France
Fax : +33 232 21 25 99      http://www.s2m.fr/