Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2011/03/28 10:10:01 UTC

[vote] release wicket 1.4.17

On behalf of Igor Vaynberg:

This vote is to release wicket 1.4.17. This is a bugfix release on the
1.4.x (stable) branch.

Branch: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket/branches/wicket-1.4.17/
Artifacts: http://people.apache.org/~ivaynberg/wicket-1.4.17/dist
Maven repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewicket-045/
Changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310561&version=12316219

This vote ends Thursday, March 31st at 1:00am (GMT-8)

Please test the release and offer your vote.

The Wicket team

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.4.17

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.4.17

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Can you please create a ticket for this?
Thanks!

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.4.17

Posted by tetsuo <ro...@gmail.com>.
-1 (?)

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.4.17

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.4.17

Posted by Juergen Donnerstag <ju...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.4.17

Posted by Jan Kriesten <kr...@mail.footprint.de>.

> This vote is to release wicket 1.4.17. This is a bugfix release on the
> 1.4.x (stable) branch.

+1

Best regards, --- Jan.

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.4.17

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 6:59 PM, Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 just compiled the branch, played on wicket-examples, it is all fine.
> As a side note, I played a bit at wicket-examples on wicket stuff also and
> some repeater examples are not working. e.g. OrderedRepeatingView example
> at http://wicketstuff.org/wicket14/repeater/ After the 1.4.17 being
> released
> I will test it again.
>
> I think wicketstuff.org/wicket14 is not updated since a while.
I try to keep wicket-library.com/wicket updated with 1.5.x releases, but I
think Johan is not doing this for wicketstuff.org.

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.4.17

Posted by Pedro Santos <pe...@gmail.com>.

--
Pedro Henrique Oliveira dos Santos

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.4.17

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
+1 release

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.4.17

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1 to release

-igor

Re: [vote] release wicket 1.4.17

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
Vote is now closed and has passed with 7 binding +1 and one nonbinding
-1 vote. Ive already started the process of uploading to mirrors, so
the fix for the problem tetsuo found will have to go into the next