Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by 只木 祐之 <m_...@hotmail.com> on 2002/04/19 11:04:11 UTC

PSML & Japanese Character

How to set JetSpeed to use Japanese Character
  using PSML file (XML not Database ) ?

  I guess, CastorPsmlManagerService class writes Japanese
 characters that  I input on the screen to "default.psml" (XML)
incorrectly.

 In the "default.psml", I see the Japanese Characters I input are
 replaced to '?'.

Re: PSML & Japanese Character

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.
只木 祐之 wrote:

> How to set JetSpeed to use Japanese Character
> using PSML file (XML not Database ) ?
>
> I guess, CastorPsmlManagerService class writes Japanese
> characters that I input on the screen to "default.psml" (XML)
> incorrectly.
>
> In the "default.psml", I see the Japanese Characters I input are
> replaced to '?'.

I have some patches for this that I will be committing soon.

Please report as a bug in bugzilla.apache.org

Thanks in advance.