Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2016/10/23 17:41:47 UTC

Finally release Apache jclouds 2.0

Hi!

With all major features in place, I think we could release jclouds 2.0
this week.

I encourage everyone to run the live tests for your favorite providers
and share the results and open PR with last minute fixes for the live
tests that are failing (we know there are).

All major providers should be working as expected though, and I hope
we can release this week. If you have something to discuss regarding
the release, pleas do so in this thread!

Best!

Ignasi

Re: Finally release Apache jclouds 2.0

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> With all major features in place, I think we could release jclouds 2.0
> this week.

Yayayayay!! It'll be great to see that first release candidate go up.

Regards

ap

Re: Finally release Apache jclouds 2.0

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
OK, it looks like all PRs are merged now.

I'll start the release process, so consider the code frozen!

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
OK!

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.