Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "pmittal.1982" <pm...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/22 09:58:22 UTC

Re: Creating Promotion

Hi All,

I have just started exploring ofBiz and am planning to migrate my old
website to ofBiz platform.
I also want to have two or three categories of products on the ecommerce
main page like

"Latest Arrivals"
"Featured"

etc, cn you please tell if we have a solution to the problem raised by
Abhijeet. I tried the solution proposed by Preeti but somehow its not
working.

Thanks in advance.

Piyush

Re: Creating Promotion

Posted by S K Pradeep Kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
Hi Piyush,

There are so many category types.
PROMOTIONAL == Featured
NEW ARRIVAL's == latest
MOST POPULAR
BEST SELLER can be achieved by ProductCalculatedInfo entity.

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,
9980609494