Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Samuel Garofalo <sa...@tirasa.net> on 2021/10/27 09:48:13 UTC

Re: Pushing/Propagating to an external Resource/Service

Hi Vinay,

you have to add on Syncope a REST connector, like this [1]. After you
have created the connector you have to add a resource [2].

Once the resource is ready you can create a custom Propagation action
[3]to update the required attributes.

Best regards,

Samuel

[1] https://github.com/Tirasa/ConnIdRESTBundle