Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Reizinger Zoltán <zr...@hdsnet.hu> on 2014/08/19 18:13:36 UTC

Request to cretate ../content/test-hu svn repo

Hi,

I not able to create /test-hu/ svn repo under windows (my knowledge is
limited).
Please create me the
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/test-hu/
repo.

Thanks,
Zoltan

Re: Request to cretate ../content/test-hu svn repo

Posted by Reizinger Zoltán <zr...@hdsnet.hu>.
2014.08.20. 9:20 keltezéssel, Andrea Pescetti írta:
> Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
>> Now I tried again and the creation of /test-hu directory is forbidden to
>> me.
>> Please create this directory.
>
> You should have all rights to create that. Anyway, it is now available
> at http://www.openoffice.org/test-hu
>
> Here are the steps I took, for reference:
> $ svn copy xx test-hu
> $ cd test-hu/
> $ grep -rl xx/ * | while read filename ; do sed -i s_xx/_test-hu/_g
> $filename ; done
> $ grep -rl xx * | while read filename ; do sed -i s_xx_hu_g $filename
> ; done
> $ svn mv msg_prop_l10n_xx.js msg_prop_l10n_hu.js
> $ cd ..
> $ svn ci
>
> and then I pushed the updates with the CMS. The changes already setup
> the right internal links and download constants.

I works under windows  8.1 and used tortoise svn, I was not able to
create the directory.
Now all OK.
Thanks,
Zoltan