Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Florian Bichteler <fl...@bichteler.net> on 2007/07/09 19:15:37 UTC

spam score

hi!

i did get following score on an message:
FRELAY_DYN_RDNSN,SADB

the origin is a valid mail address with a text message as body.
google nor SA delivers any reasonable explanation for these 2 filters.
can anybody help me on that?

br
florian

Re: spam score

Posted by Duane Hill <d....@yournetplus.com>.
On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 at 19:15 +0200, florian@bichteler.net confabulated:

> hi!
>
> i did get following score on an message:
> FRELAY_DYN_RDNSN,SADB
>
> the origin is a valid mail address with a text message as body.
> google nor SA delivers any reasonable explanation for these 2 filters.
> can anybody help me on that?
>
> br
> florian

To find out if the tests are native to SA or not, you can use this:

   http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests.html

and pick the version of SA you are using. You should be able to do a
search on the page for the test(s).

I do not see those listed in the tests list on the site nor doing a search
on our server within the base install of SA. So I would assume they are
extra rules you have either conjured up or loaded from a third party.

Perhaps maybe they look familiar to someone else on the list.

-----
  _|_
(_| |