Posted to builds@apache.org by Chris Thistlethwaite <ch...@apache.org> on 2020/07/09 01:36:34 UTC

Jenkins Windows Nodes moving from JNLP

Greetings!

I'm going to be migrating jenkins-win-he-de-1 through 6 from JNLP
connected via batch file to connected via Windows Service. Number 1 and
2 are already done, the rest will be moved when there aren't builds
running on them. This should bring some added resiliency to the nodes as
the service can be managed easier. If you happen to have any issues,
feel free to respond back or open a JIRA ticket with details.

Thanks!
-Chris T.
#asfinfra

Re: Jenkins Windows Nodes moving from JNLP

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. :-)

Harbs

FW: Jenkins Windows Nodes moving from JNLP