Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/08 07:21:05 UTC

[VOTE] Max Berger for Committer

Fellow Committers,

As you all know, Helder Magalhães has been actively contributing to
the Batik lists since 2008, helping users and cleaning up bugzilla.

Although Helder hasn't yet exhibited his Java coding prowess, he has
demonstrated a willingness to help others get the most out of Batik,
and for that I'd like his efforts to be rewarded.

The Apache XML Graphics Project, and the Apache Batik Project in
particular, are a better place because of active contributors like
Helder. So here is my vote:

+1

(Votes only on general@... please.)

Well done Helder! Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Clay
--
<th...@gmail.com> - <http://ourlil.com/>
- HH The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet

Re: [VOTE] Max Berger for Committer

Posted by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com>.
Please disregard this VOTE. I've started another.

Sorry Max & Helder!

Clay

On 12/7/09, The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fellow Committers,
>
> As you all know, Helder Magalhães has been actively contributing to
> the Batik lists since 2008, helping users and cleaning up bugzilla.
>
> Although Helder hasn't yet exhibited his Java coding prowess, he has
> demonstrated a willingness to help others get the most out of Batik,
> and for that I'd like his efforts to be rewarded.
>
> The Apache XML Graphics Project, and the Apache Batik Project in
> particular, are a better place because of active contributors like
> Helder. So here is my vote:
>
> +1
>
> (Votes only on general@... please.)
>
> Well done Helder! Keep up the good work!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Clay
> --
> <th...@gmail.com> - <http://ourlil.com/>
> My religion is simple. My religion is kindness.
> - HH The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet

The Web Maestro