Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Nicholas Green <ni...@starnow.com> on 2010/11/01 04:13:34 UTC

RE: Lucene.NET Community Status

As an aside - does anyone else here use NHibernate.Search?

For those that don't know it uses Lucene.NET under the hood, which is why I ask. I'm curious to know how many people use Lucene.net directly and how many people have it wrapped in something else. I suspect that most people are using directly, but it would be good to know if I am the only one or not.

Nicholas.

Posted by Aaron Powell <me...@aaron-powell.com>.
You can found out here:
http://groups.google.com/group/ravendb/browse_thread/thread/a32bda2d4383c98f/5ae637866ba5f514?lnk=raot#5ae637866ba5f514
 ;)

I've done a bit of stuff using Lucene.Net directly (which I used as an
example on my blog) but the primary way which I work with Lucene is through
an open source project I contribute on called Examine (
http://examine.codeplex.com) which is a wrapper for Lucene.Net that
abstracts away some of the complexities of Lucene and used config-based
index definitions. It's also included OOTB with Umbraco (
http://umbraco.codeplex.com)
Aaron Powell
Umbraco Ninja

http://www.aaron-powell.com | http://twitter.com/slace | Skype: