Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi> on 2004/08/11 14:50:44 UTC

cforms + javascript validation + i18n

Hi,

I have like

<fd:form>
  <fd:validation>
   <fd:javascript>
          if (email.value == null &amp;&amp; phone.value == null) {
                  email.setValidationError(new
Packages.org.apache.cocoon.forms.validation.ValidationError("Atleast
another one", false));

and it works..

But how can I make that i18n-capable? so it will be translated
according to i18n transformer...

- Joose

--
"Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else!"
* http://iki.fi/joose/ * joose@iki.fi * +358 44 561 0270 *

Re: cforms + javascript validation + i18n [solution]

Posted by Joose Vettenranta <jo...@iki.fi>.
Seems like
src\blocks\forms\java\org\apache\cocoon\forms\validation\ValidationError
.java

has to be changed to accept catalogue with it, so it can work.

     public ValidationError(String errorMessageKey, String catalogue) {
         this.saxFragment = new I18nMessage(errorMessageKey, catalogue);
     }

perhaps should work.

- Joose

  Additional information: