Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alessandra Donnini <a....@smarten.com> on 2001/11/07 12:23:07 UTC

the sitemap handler's sitemap is not available...

15 days ago Luca Morandini answered (in italian) to me about a cocoon2 startup problem due to the x server. What is the need? (I've loose the solution and my server crashed:-(
Alessandra Donnini
Smarten Software Spa

RE: the sitemap handler's sitemap is not available...

Posted by Luca Morandini <l....@tin.it>.
Alessandra,

    the problem you mentioned is, probably, related to the absence of an
X-server on your server, which is requested by Cocoon (more precisely, is
requested by Batik).

	There is a FAQ entry on this in the Cocoon site.

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org