Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/17 20:53:04 UTC

clustering updates

I have a bunch of clustering code that I would like to start introducing
into Mahout.

The problem is that I am not going to have sufficient time in the near
future to make the raw clustering algorithms talk to the standard Mahout
interfaces.

Is there somebody who can help with this?

In anticipation of a "yes" to this, I am going to start filing JIRA's that
describe different bits of this code so that we can bring it into Mahout in
digestible size bites.

But for the next step, I would dearly love some help.

Jeff?  Paritosh?  Anybody?

Re: clustering updates

Posted by armen donigian <do...@gmail.com>.
hi Ted,
I can support as I've been looking for ways to get involved.

cheers,
armen

Re: clustering updates

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
OK.

I will start moving stuff in.

Re: clustering updates

Posted by Jason Thomas <ka...@gmail.com>.
Ted,

Re: clustering updates

Posted by Vijayakumar Ramdoss <ne...@me.com>.

Re: clustering updates

Posted by Paritosh Ranjan <pr...@xebia.com>.
Yes, I can help. Either directly or by helping someone who is trying to
help.
Just let me know.