Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by malcolm cooke <ma...@firstlightassociates.co.uk> on 2002/11/21 00:54:19 UTC

RE: Problems extending user as per how to (and previous messages)

Ok Chris we'll do that.

Rgds

Malcolm

Posted by malcolm cooke <ma...@firstlightassociates.co.uk>.
Renuka

I am fairly new to all this so may not be able to help you much.

To make the data available I would have thought that you need to store it
in the session as you say.

If you are not using the security service then I would think that you will
have to create your own tool with a method similar to getAuthenticatedUser
which will check against your user, role tables etc.

One possibility might be to modify the fluxtool and put your required
methods in there - but to a large degree you may be better off taking
advice from someone else in the group with a better understanding of these
things than I have.

Good luck

Malcolm

confirm_value in turbine_user?

Posted by malcolm cooke <ma...@firstlightassociates.co.uk>.
Hi,

can anyone give me a clue what the column confirm_value in TURBINE_USER
(tdk 2.1) is used for.

Thanks

malcolm

Re: Problems extending user as per how to (and previous messages)