Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kris Rasmussen <kr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/28 23:34:39 UTC

image asset as a table background?

I am creating a component that has a tileable background image in a table. I would like the component to be easilly distributable thus I would like to to store and retrieve all images as assets. However, I do not see how to retrieve a table background image as an asset. Is this possible?

Kris

RE: image asset as a table background?

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.
You can use the Any component to render the <table>.  Informal parameters that are assets are
converted into URLs.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components